Monday, January 29, 2024

cranky at laundromat

 i liked how there wasn't much for me to do for the day, only two items on my list was to do laundry and watch football games. when the laundry was done i had it in a cart and was getting ready to fold it at the nearest table, then someone said 'excuse me' and i moved. i was cranky about it, then it looked like the dude still wanted to talk to me but i shut that down by saying that i moved. i got my wish, although i heard a sigh. i went to the opposite end of the table and folded the laundry into my basket and i left. i like it when i can get things done with little or no talk so i didn't want to keep talking about it when it was a moot point to me. when i got home i heated up a little pizza in the oven and less than an hour later the first football game of the day started, chiefs-ravens. chiefs won a close one, aided by ravens turnovers, two of them were in the endzone. i knew i was tired by halftime, and i managed to last until the end of the game by watching it in my chair and then laid down. i did not see any of the second game, lions-49ers, won by the 49ers. when i woke up i knew it was late enough that the game was over. so i finished up the bread i got on friday from hy-vee. i had some popcorn during the first game of the day. then i did the dishes during the news. later on i went on a walk and found 1 dollar 24 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment