Tuesday, March 26, 2024

alternate parking

when i went to perform this evening i had to find alternate parking as the first pay station i went to wasn't working. it meant paying a little more but it wasn't too big of a deal to me. i went on early and did some bank stories. later on the show runner did the happy birthday song for me as one of my stories was about a delayed birthday card. i caught the ending of the iowa women's basketball game at the bar, iowa beat west virginia 64-54. at work i was emailed two overnight requests from the fraud file.  used my snow shovel for the first time in a while in the morning, although it was slushy by then as rain followed the snow. during my walks i found 1 cent. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when bob newhart was a guest star, and said 'back off, bowtie' to bill nye. it was followed by the one where leonard's mom shows up and leonard drinks wirh penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment