Tuesday, May 10, 2022

clear american spring water

 besides the food items i claimed recently, there was some drinks as well in cans, five in all. this evening i drank the can of clear american spring water with the meal. it was orange flavored, tasted good, and the can said it was from walmart. others were from costco, faygo, and waterloo. later in the evening i went on a walk and found 91 cents. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when howard's mom was in the hospital. this is my favorite one as it is where bernadette asks 'me?' about the mom wanting to see her first. it was followed by the one where sheldon does the broken-up edition of 'fun with flags'. i performed at the open-mic as well, on near the end. when i went out to get a look at my notes i was asked if i was going to be good. she said she and her friends were there for her birthday party. it surprised me that people pay attention as much to what i do, guess i must be pretty decent. there was 2 stories about work, 2 stories about beer, and one about the loopy postal employee. i responded to the music teacher playing a ukulele,  since one of those songs was 'kiss me', from the movie 'she's all that'. the flautist told jokes this time, and after she danced with the MC it caught me off-guard when i was asked for my opinion bout her set. at first i didn't now what to say, but when she left the showroom to talk to someone else i went out there too. i said it reminded me of my sets, talking about my own life, and the absurdities observed in it. she said her flute was broken. we had to compete with some people being loud, looked like somebody was kicked out of the showroom for being drunk. at work there was another meeting scheduled at the last minute, about having to destroy more checks. this didn't thrill me at all. and i let my boss know about the envelope order, got 6 boxes moved to the shop, 29 to go. whenever i went to that floor, i decided to take a box with me. he said do what you can, and would be in later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment