Friday, June 10, 2022

county fair canceled

 one page i printed this morning was about the ramsey county fair in maplewood being canceled for the 3rd straight year. it was not held in 2021, even though most county fairs in MN were, due to 'crowd control issues'- no gates. although the official reason was covid. they've had plenty of time to correct it. i found out in my facebook news feed due to a recommended site, a TV station. there were plenty of comments on the thread, over a hundred as i recall. some blamed politics, some blamed fights and theft. it was slated for a weekend in mid-july, in my comment i said i would just find something else to do. plenty of events to choose from during the summer. at work i found out some of the fargo checks were un-printable, blank. it was due to one business line being dumped into the wrong bucket in my system. so i had to let I.T. know, who was able to delete the file and send it to the right bucket. it led to me being asked to drop off an I.T. meeting after about two minutes as i no longer needed to be part of the dial-in meeting. fine with me, if the checks were printing then i can get my work done. in the evening i went on a walk and found 1 dollar 47 cents. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when howard found out his space mission was canceled, but then moved up. it was followed by the one where the friends get retina scanners as their military mission was approved. for the evening meal i drank the can of coors light so now 3 beers are waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment