Friday, March 31, 2023

the cool table?

 went to a fish fry after work. i needed to go to my phone to find the directions to get me there the rest of the way after making a wrong turn. i ended up in my old neighborhood, at the gas station where i would board the bus to get to work many years ago. but after that stop i had no problem getting there, guess it can be tricky on seeing some of the turns if i haven't been there in a while. i paid for the meal and then was told to find somebody in a green apron who would get me my meal after i was given a ticket. after i had been helped there was a dude that was getting in my face even though i said i had already been helped. later on he joined me at my table, although we didn't talk much while i was eating. he did say something about sitting at a table where the cool people are. before i got my meal i stopped at the girl scout cookie table and got a box of brownie-flavored cookies. i wanted some peanut butter flavored but there wasn't many left, of any flavor, period. it was my second box of the season. after the fish fry at the church i went to a speedway gas station on the way home and got some banana strawberry flavored milk. cashier said it was good, it was my first time having it. shortly after work and before i started my drive to the church i got a shamrock shake at the nearby mcdonald's. when it is the last day of the month that is likely the last one i am having for the season. just before i went to lunch my boss asked for check copies showing remittance advices as well as some that had letters included with the check. i sent eight that was fairly representative of what our checks look like. i was reading through the thread and it was hard to follow the need for it. at some point i would expect my boss to brief me as to if my duties will be changing at all. it was starting to snow when i was driving home so i decided to move it back a day on going to hy-vee. i did walk over to the liquor store near me and got a bottle of a ukraine beer, lvivske, so now four beers are waiting. during my walks i found 52 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment