Tuesday, October 24, 2023

go get my phone

 at the end of the workday i was about to leave in my car and i did the routine check of my lunch bag. my phone wasn't there, as it was still inside hooked up to a charger. i had to shut off the car and go get my phone. once i had my phone i left, a few minutes later. it was another day of needing help on the check printing of the larger files, but it was a different colleague doing so as the one from last week is on vacation. i did hear from i.t. by i.m. but it was just that it was handed off again. so not much to report aside from our local i.t. rep, who was able to correct the boxes around the digits for the files where i was seeing that. overnight envelopes arrived, ordered by a colleague, but the pouches aren't on them. so i ordered those by the end of the day. my order of envelopes hasn't arrived yet. in the evening i went to perform, it was a thinner lineup than the previous week so i went on earlier. i did bank stories, as well as going to booyas. later on i went on a walk and found 89 cents. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when the friends went to las vegas and a hooker was hired for howard. it was followed by the one where adam west was a guest at sheldon's birthday party. liked this one because penny gave the pep-talk to sheldon, after leonard and amy argued about who should.

No comments:

Post a Comment