Saturday, December 9, 2017

bethany lutheran church

went to a meetup event at Bethany Lutheran church in Minneapolis this afternoon, a potluck. it was for a museum group. i did one event with them this year, at the Minnesota history center library. i brought a vegetable tray, the invite said they didn't want to see 20 bags of potato chips.
  also did some karaoke in the evening, i sang 'losing my religion' by REM. saw the cardinal fan there. he did 'lean on me'.
   went to an event at union depot in st. paul as well, found it on facebook. also found a Charlie brown play due to social media, and will be attending the play next week. and i decided to de-friend 4 people, one of them was an inactive account. 2 of them were from my hometown, and i just hadn't heard from them in a while. no facebook activity from them such as birthday wishes, and hadn't seen them at class reunions either. every so often i decide to clean out my friends list, so i may cut a few more people real soon. i believe in my friend list having some meaning, which is why i am at less than 300 friends and some of my fellow performers have more than a thousand. i liked seeing how i reached the 'century mark' for people pressing 'love' on my postings, so i shared it. the posting showed some photos, so i thanked the people in them for helping me get there. when i reached the century mark in reviews with e-bay, i printed the page. so this is another notable 'benchmark' in my online activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment