Thursday, December 21, 2017

popcorn and ravioli

   there was just one time that i left my home today, before going out to perform in the evening. it was to go to the family dollar and get two items, a box of microwave popcorn, and a can of ravioli. the total was just under two dollars. i am still waiting to hear something good on the job front. i got my copy of the background check and finger-printing from last week, i am eligible, no surprise there. but also no offer yet. i will want to follow up with the agency soon to see what they have available for me, as the agency asked me to do the finger-printing. i sent a thank you message to both interviewers in the evening, from the previous day, before i went out to perform. i did the best i could to continue to make a case for my candidacy. after i was done performing i got some peanut butter cookies at a nearby super-America. this place is in uptown Minneapolis, a fairly new venue to me. but i had known about the show for a while, and hadn't been there as it started kind of late and i wanted to be up for work in the morning on time. but while i am 'on vacation' i don't have the same concern of course. i have hardly ever set my alarm clock since the middle of October for this reason. if i have meetings or appointments, they usually aren't early in the day. it comes as no surprise how i am eating at home more often now since it is cheaper. it explains my visit to the family dollar.


No comments:

Post a Comment