Tuesday, December 1, 2020

out of paper towels

 when i did the virtual open-mic tonight, the one with the muppet saw my background and said i was out of paper towels. i said i had been for a while, due to finding plenty of napkins in my home. i am trying use up the napkins before i buy paper towels again. this was not part of the set i did, during my set i think the one with the most reaction was talk of the catalogs sent me or the story about planning to see the movie 'newton boys' at theaters. finally had the one on one with my boss before lunchtime, various subjects were covered and it was mainly driven by me which is something i am not used to. over 500 checks from the foundation were ready to print near the end of the day. i went on a walk before performing at the virtual mic and found 28 cents. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when howard goes to the airport to stop raj from going to propose to anu. it was followed by the one where amy goes on a date with stuart and then sheldon changes the relationship agreement with amy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment