Monday, November 13, 2023

switching survey sites

 i hate having to change up things but sometimes i have no choice. i was with a survey site for years, choosing airline miles as the reward. i go to redeem points tonight and they were asking me to re-verify myself, by taking a selfie and scan a driver license picture. i sent an email to the site and said nobody else asks me to do this. then i found another site where the miles go directly to my frequent flyer account, don't have to wait a month to redeem. there was mention of bonus miles from completing the first survey. once i confirm those miles are going to my southwest airlines account i think i will dump the other site. the last thing on my to-do list for the weekend was crossed off in the morning, watching some DVDs that were recent purchases. one was from a liquidation sale, about innovators in america's postwar era. the other was 'all in the family' episodes, including a retrospective hosted by henry fonda. in the afternoon i went to kohl's in eagan and returned shoes from a week ago that were hurting my feet. i got another pair that was wider width and a half-size larger, along with a charlie brown book, sticker by number. i went on a long walk around the neighborhood as well. during my walks i found 1 dollar 40 cents. after the walk i got some english muffins at aldi so i could finish the peanut butter and jelly i bought a week earlier. 'the simpsons' was about petey the parrot. i watched some of 'yellowstone' as well, before and after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment