Monday, April 11, 2011

eminem and dr. dre

i like the song i heard on the radio tonight on the way to the comedy club, called 'call me a doctor' that eminem does with dr. dre. you can tell from the lyrics how it's really personal, when Em sings 'it was you who believed in me when everyone was telling you don't sign me. you risked your career for me.'it's a catchy song, when the chorus is 'i'm about to lose my mind, call me a doctor to bring me back to life.'
   also liked finding different versions of 'devil went down to georgia', after this weekend's date i found out there were multiple versions to be found. i just knew of charlie daniels band performing it. made me laugh when one version on youtube was on the muppet show.
   i was onstage tonight, one friend said it was my best set ever, it was good but i don't know if it was the best ever. but i like how well i do when onstage, it is a natural thing now. just like driving a car.
  it was slow at work today, so i got caught up on paperwork, like getting vacation day requests in and eliminating some torn files, along with helping out where i can with colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment