Thursday, May 31, 2018

herr's pizza flavored cheese curls

i decided to get the last bag of herr's deep dish pizza flavored cheese curls from the vending machine at the performance venue tonight. they tasted good, as expected, as I like pizza. i also had a slice of domino's pizza as well, pepperoni, as the show runner had some and he said it was fine to have a slice. i had a bag of herr's snack foods recently, during my weekend in st. louis, as there was some in a vending machine at the airport/ before the show i saw the show runner outside and i shared a story about being a transfer that got a response of 'save it for the stage', so he must have thought it was a good comedy bit. he did take the stage at the end of my set as he wanted to riff with me, and i enjoyed it. he even tried on my hat. i think one joke i did would be considered a 'pun' as i spoke of how i liked that he was the background music during one of my sets before, playing the same 'riff' on repeat. another performer liked my bit about a recent visit to a video store.
   the check engine light was still on with my car this morning, so i went to the mechanic before work and he said he was too busy today. but he told me i should be fine on getting to work, and i was. this of course was a hold-over from the previous night. he said part of it was likely due to the rain. i scored 215 tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment