Sunday, May 20, 2018

rookie flight attendant

i flew back from st. louis in the evening. there was an announcement how it was the first flight for an attendant named alexis, so we clapped. i said 'we have all been rookies before'. it was no problem on getting back for my flight, the logistics worked well. no rain delay at the baseball game, and the cardinals won 5-1. i got a hot dog outside the stadium across the street from the musial statue. i took the light rail back to the airport and then went to my airport hotel to get my car, so i could return it to the rental place. my bag was in the back. i still had some time to eat before my flight, but options were limited. i had a bag of potato chips, along with some reese's peanut butter, and some vitamin water. i got a sandwich from a super-America after i got back.
   it was nice seeing my friend this morning, having breakfast at an IHOP. it was in south county. we liked holding each other as we were leaving, but i have known for a while that we are good friends.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment