Thursday, May 3, 2018

test scoring pairs

i was paired with another test scorer today for a little while. i didn't enjoy it, discussing it with someone else, wasn't used to it. i am used to handling it by myself. but later on i was on my own, so of course it was happier. i am already handling it differently than the first project, as i didn't keep a tally of the number of tests i had scored. or use any post-its to write down notes. but we also are just giving one score, instead of three.
   i picked up the rental car after work, and got a response to a text from a classmate, the judge in des moines. he said there was precarious weather in central iowa, a few tornadoes have touched down. but it looks like it will have tapered off by my ETA, and most of the watches and warnings have expired or have been canceled. if it is just rain then that is not too big of a deal to me. Dad called me just before i left town, i said i was packing my bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment