Thursday, May 6, 2021

a different gas station

 i saw the gas light pop on as i was starting my drive home but didn't feel like taking a u-turn to visit my typical gas station i visit near work. so i went to a different one about a mile down the road, had seen it many times before. it worked fine as it was close to the main road, easy on and off. and then it was largely uneventful the rest of the way home. i was pleased with how some deliveries arrived related to the overnight packages I send by UPS as it makes my work easier again. one order was found near the end of the day when i went to look for a band-aid. in addition, i had somebody who kept emailing me questions about UPS but it ended with 'you're the best'. i let them know it is picked up just once a day. it was also nice to hear from my 'work spouse' via instant messaging, who is working from home. sounds like she has had one covid shot so far, same as me. in the evening i went on a walk and found 64 cents. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when leonard and penny got back together but didn't want to tell anyone. it was followed by the one where sheldon figures out the ear-worm was a beach boys song and it causes him to find amy, and they resume their relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment