Thursday, March 22, 2018

color wheel and krull

i called my dad tonight, of course we spoke some about my aunt as he has made some visits since she was moved to hospice. and he spoke of a weird dream involving a color wheel, and 'krull', a movie i have never seen. it was tough to hear some of the things he told me, much like what my cousin has been sharing on facebook. but i kind of expected it to be.
  once the call was done, i made it over to the karaoke venue. i did 2 songs, 'team' by lorde, and 'summertime sadness' by lana del rey. somebody liked the second song so much that they filmed he on their phone. the man was wearing a Charlie brown hat, and a football jersey with the number '69' on it. after i left the stage he told me how much he enjoyed it. i also had a decent conversation about sports with the man that is dating the button's friend.
   i made it past the century mark again with test scoring, 109 for the day. i returned a call during an afternoon break, it was from an agency i had spoken with before. it was something like the 4th different rep i has spoken with at this agency.
   in the evening i bought some snack food items at a Walgreen and the clerk from last week recognized me, called me 'stand-up comic'.

No comments:

Post a Comment