Tuesday, March 27, 2018

missing popcorn

i went to perform tonight and i was a little bummed that the popcorn was missing. i like having it with my beer before i go into the backroom where we perform. but i know i have seen changes at this and other venues I've been to. for one thing, no longer seeing music videos on some of the t.v. monitors in the bar area. i like seeing those videos. i covered a wide variety of topics, including stories from test scoring, recently acquired Charlie brown items, the movie i saw, and a shout out to musicians who performed 'summertime sadness' by lana del rey earlier in the show since i did that song at a karaoke bar. it led to me getting more material since somebody commented on the song during my set but not theirs.
   at work i scored 110 tests. i decided to go in a little later in the morning, no big deal since i can still get 40 hours a week. but i know i still have to shut off my laptop at a certain time in order to be out the door at a decent time. either that or not turn it on at all. at my former job it was shut off in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment