Wednesday, July 8, 2020

rice krispies, summer fun

I have been eating rice krispies for breakfast for much of the week already. I had bought some over the weekend as I wanted to get a patriotic item. this seemed to fit the bill as it is a 'limited time'- having red and blue krispies. it says it is 'great for summer treat making'. on the back of the box it talks of summer fun with rice krispies treats. this includes 'sweet and fruity kabobs'. and it gives a website address on pinterest to 'explore more fun decorating ideas, or share your own creations'. I usually just eat them as cereal in a bowl and do not get into baking treats or anything else. 
  at work it was hectic for a while, due to getting some files that I rarely see. there was four from the foundation, three of them were big. in all, it was over two thousand checks, and there are many days where I don't see any for them. but it didn't take long to get caught up once I got started, as it means getting started on printing the checks as quickly as possible once they are there. it meant that some things will be pushed back to the next morning, such as responding to an email about refund checks. another one I knew I needed to act on  right away as it spoke of getting a check overnighted after it arrived as returned mail. we got an updated address for it. 
   i went on a walk in the evening and picked up 33 cents. the 'big bang theory' rerun i watched was the second, as i fell asleep after work and missed the first. it was when raj was misunderstood at his planetarium gig, when he spoke of the loch ness monster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment