Saturday, March 23, 2013

Why Must Snow White Die?

   When I was heading back to my car after shopping at Walmart I saw somebody in their car with a book, titled 'Snow White Must Die'. My first question was why. I liked going there to use a gift card for my birthday, so now the number I have is down to two- both JC Penney cards. I wanted to get two frames for artwork, and the card covered all but 29 cents.
    I went to a bowling outing with my date in the afternoon in St. Louis Park. There was pizza served so I ate some of the pizza before getting started on bowling. I did fairly well, we bowled two games and my scores were 138 and 137. I consider it to be fairly good as long as I pass 100.
    After the event we went to a Target to see what Charlie Brown specials they had. I got one called 'It's Spring Training', hadn't heard of it before. I liked it as I like baseball of course. It was nice to see Charlie's team win a game. What I said was that it made sense for them to win as a hardware store owner agreed to buy them uniforms if they won a game. I also got 'Bucket List' there, a reminder of how I wanted to get it at Best Buy recently.
   Notable as well was picking up some more art, at a Family Dollar of all places. It was a small piece of artwork depicting a bathtub on legs, listed as $2 but got it for $1. It reminded me of the bathtub in the house I grew up in. It seemed appropriate to put it in the bathroom, so I placed it on top of the toilet tank.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment