Sunday, March 6, 2011

3.5 albums, 2.5 years

I made a big dent in my photo backlog today, filled 3 1/2 albums with 2 1/2 years of pictures from OCT 2007- MAY 2010. Sadly, it was bookended by 2 Newton closings, the Maytag plant and Emerson Hough school. It was a reminder of how time marches on, during this time there was pictures of Twins games from the Metrodome and Target Field. So now I am less than a year behind. I would have done more but it took up most of my day just doing this much, after getting back from Mc Donald's for an Egg McMuffin meal this morning. Didn't do much else today, amazing what gets done when the TV is off.
   I needed to get out and around town anyway, and celebrate my birthday a day early. So in the evening it meant going to Eagan to see the movie 'Cedar Rapids', it was silly but I liked it, worth seeing. I will admit that when it's named for a town in my native state it did interest me more. I went slower since it was snowing and at night, harder to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment