Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Etiquette

I may need to do a crash course on etiquette, as my boss schooled me about it again, when I didn't say 'excuse me'. It seems like at least half of the clashes are about etiquette, and it shouldn't be like that. I can easily teach myself if I care to do so. I started out poorly with driving and public speaking, but I mastered both by teaching myself. Hated having to do so, but if I can do those I can do better on etiquette. Saying I grew up a working-class slob is no longer a valid excuse. My boss is very much into 'please and thank you' and I should know this by now.
  One of my comedian friends was MC tonight, it was nice to see him do more stagetime than normal. It meant hearing some jokes I hadn't heard in a while, but some of the new ones are good as well. Driving home got treacherous since there was freezing rain and snow but I decided to go slower, no big deal, a short drive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment