Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tired at Show

I could tell I was tired at tonight's comedy show, I almost fell asleep more than once. Hated that feeling, especially when the performers noticed it and called me out. I prefer other types of being zinged.
   Busy day at work, but it meant the day went fast which is fine with me. Had a commitee convention and it led to me signing up for bringing a fruit tray for the breakfast event. Also made it over to Walgreen at lunchtime to get a picture frame. Odd how I got a card from the post office saying there was an item that arrived postage due. Unsure what it is, since it's rare. Last time it was for a holiday card a few years back, I sent in the amount after getting the card. Need to know my options since I am likely too busy this weekend to pick it up in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment