Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cluster- fluff

I just finished a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream tonight, was putting it on top of some pumpkin pie, a slice a day, 4 of 6 so far. Cluster-fluff is a new flavor, and the name reminds me of a joke by one of my comedian friends. I let her know about this on Facebook, and said I liked Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey. The former is the best-selling flavor apparently.
    After the comedy show tonight I sent some more items to a donation bin, 5 shirts and 2 blankets. With the shirts, 3 of them were shrink-wrapped and given to me by my employer, and were finally unwrapped and washed this weekend. I already had too many shirts so there was no need to keep them. I'm doing my best to live with less so then there's a greater chance of using most of what is left. One blanket was given by the company, I had two of them and kept the one with the smaller logo. Both were fleece. Also donated an Amtrak blanket, hadn't used it much at all. So now I am down to 7 in that area, still don't use all of them though. The other 2 shirts were short sleeve with a collar, and I like the longer sleeve ones for the office. Now I am down to 2, one of them a company shirt. I'm trying to do this even further with drinking cups and glasses, or even bobbleheads. It has been tough to part with some items, even if they weren't used much, since they were given to me. But this shouldn't be the reason why something is kept, I am telling myself this now. How much it is used should be the determinant as to if something is kept.
   Work was a little easier today, had more help with completing the payoff reports and there was more time to get caught up on perfecting and filing the new titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment