Sunday, March 13, 2011

Found Brochures

I continued my cleanup efforts by looking through tourism brochures, found some of where I once lived in the Valley Junction section of West Des Moines, as well as my hometown of Newton. A notable one was also of the Norman Rockwell museum in Massachusetts, one I picked up while in Boston in 2001 but didn't make it there. Someday I still may make it.
   While errand running today I got plenty accomplished, like getting another donation sent to Goodwill, as well as a photo album at Target nearby. After picking up groceries I saw my check engine light go on, drove home a few miles with it, will need to get it in the shop soon. Hated having to ask my date to pick me up tonight, we had dinner with my college roommate and his wife and their 2 adopted kids. I wanted this friend to approve of her, it looks like she has which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment