Monday, March 21, 2011

Broken Copier

I made it back to the office today after being out on Friday. We were dealing with a broken copier off and on, so it meant rerouting many things. It was nice how a colleague presented me with the fish, haven't had it in a while. Tried getting caught up with record keeping of my checking account while at work, was about 2 weeks behind. Found out I used up the tax refund quick, this will happen when there's a car repair bill. Still don't like how it means having somebody else find some of the documents I need when they're boxed up, but not much you can do.
   It was nice seeing a friend holding court at the comedy club tonight, he was razzing another comic about a gig from over the weekend that of course I didn't see due to being out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment