Wednesday, March 30, 2011

car wreck dream

i had an odd dream this morning, something about going in reverse in my car and then crashing more than once. then i was found trying to lay down near the entrance of a bookstore, whatever that means. i usually analyze my own dreams, i know i often have a chip on my shoulder from how it was hard to get my license as a teenager since i was dealing with some impossible people who wouldn't teach me, or didn't want to. but since then i knew i had to try way harder than others and became essentially a self-taught driver. often when i am in the car by myself and make some quick turns real well i say 'drives pretty good, don't he sarge?' a line from 'smokey and the bandit'.
   i was onstage tonight, was given 3 minutes and ran it a little short but it went real well. much like when i opened for a friend on saturday, and did many of the same jokes. why not if they work?
   before the show i went to the grocery store to get a fruit tray for a potluck at work on thursday. same thing i brought to the last potluck, since it's simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment