Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Month

I once saw a Family Circus cartoon where the joke was punning about the month of March. And it did remind me of when I was a kid and did the same, saying 'we will march in March'. Or even a weird dream where this was involved. I kept saying 'March!' and everybody did, and we ended up on a wibbly wobbly train in Saskatchewan, although I said it differently, more like 'saskwatch'. (sic) Probably good comedy material, I thought about that tonight when I was at the comedy club, since I thought of jokes inspired by actors like Richard Gere in 'Pretty Woman', and then 'Bob Newhart show' since his show became a drinking game since people said 'hi Bob' often. I still like how comedy is a welcome break from the rigors of corporate America, it was another busy day. Like saying 'whoo!' to somebody who mentioned Hyvee, a popular grocery store in Iowa, in his set since he's an Iowa native like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment