Wednesday, March 23, 2011

scorched popcorn

I had some popcorn tonight after getting home from the comedy club, and even though it was taken out before time expired, it still was scorched and I had to throw out about half of it. I should know better, but it was a smaller bag of microwave popcorn. Now I am back to 1 bag, John Deere popcorn I bought at the state fair, was at 3 for a short time. This small bag I bought at a Walgreen, and another was at a Blockbuster. I guess being at the comedy club reminded me of the popcorn since they serve it there. Much like at the movie theater, I like having it after getting a smell of it.
    There was plenty in the news about remembering lizzie taylor, the actress that had just died. I know she was mentioned in a project about 'gods of our time' that a classmate did for a college-bound english class, since she had been married numerous times.
    the postage-due item finally arrived, it was a belated birthday card from the mother of a classmate. There was more than just the card, which was why it weighed more. It was no big deal paying the extra amount, figured it was somebody I had wanted to hear from so no need to be picky about it.
    It took a while to get my car dug out after work before I could get to the comedy show, since there was snow last night and into today. Actually freezing rain that turned into snow. So eventually I got out the shovel I bought in December to clear a better path for my car, which doesn't have much traction in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment