Monday, February 28, 2011

Offered Stagetime

A comedian friend offered me stagetime for next month, I have accepted. Didn't have anything planned for that day just yet. And it isn't when I plan on being out of town. It was nice to go to the comedy club tonight after work since it was a long day, doing parts of 3 payoff reports. I was way busier than typical. Saw one comedian friend for the first time in about a month, and his lady as well. when he greeted me he wondered where my other winter coat was, I said I had 2 and wanted to wear both of them some. I'm still doing an assessment of what to donate in my home since I have too much stuff and not using all of it. Doing a little at a time helps. And moving things around a little to see what I have, along with what it looks like when arranged differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment