Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 Grocery Carts

I tried to find more Snoopy statues this morning and I did find one a few blocks away from me. Tried to find more by getting on an earlier bus but just missed it so I take to take the bus time I normally take. During the wait I decided to take 3 grocery carts back to a nearby store. I do this fairly often, it just looks better, same as tossing other people's trash into a barrel if there is one close. I know I don't have to do this, but if I don't then who else will?
    I did end up with more leads on where to find more statues, going online to search helps. There are some who have blogged about it before me. One blog was especially helpful, showing pictures taken from the ones found. It listed 2 at the airport, and more at the state fairgrounds along with many suburbs.
    Before going to the comedy club tonight I went to a Dairy Queen and had a Blizzard of the month, German Chocolate Brownie, good stuff. Since the month is nearly up I know it may not be around much longer. Tired to get one last night but didn't make it in time. Liked getting a shout out by the MC during the show, I was laughing loudly at some jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment