Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Early Bus Ride

I decided to take an early bus to work in hopes of getting more time to find some of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues, but came up empty. I got a few more leads though, just by going to some of the sponsors and knowing where the home offices of those sponsors are. I did find 2 more after work, before and after attending a comedy show. One is in Lilydale, near a gas station. I knew this one due to mention on a blog when doing searches earlier.
   There was a meeting about the health ahead program ending, it lasted shorter than the time allotment given, 30 minutes instead of 45. Liked some of the snacks there, like small bags of pecan sandies.
    I must have some passion for the statue search, as I was walking for a while next to a road with plenty of traffic on it and trying to find house numbers in the dark, hard to guess how much I walked but needed the exercise. Saw a few police cars go by with lights and sirens on, made me think of a joke where whatever they were being called for was more important than me. Though I did see some automatic lights go on when walking past at one point.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment