Sunday, May 29, 2011

One Coupon Left

I got laundry done after waffles this morning. Taco Bell coupon number 19 was used today at lunchtime, got a receipt. There's just one left to use now, and it expires in just over a month.
    I went to a birthday party today, apparently it was a multiple celebration, within my date's 'second family'. We had cake and ice cream, and after a while most of us went out to a restaurant, Green Mill. I was getting tired by the evening, and it was fine with me when my date decided it was time to leave. We watched another DVD, this one was 'Elizabethtown'. I liked it since it was a road movie, and there was plenty of good music in it I recognized such as 'In the Name of Love' by U2.
   Since it was a holiday weekend I knew I would be getting another chance to complete my errand running before having to go back to work. I had hoped to get my grocery shopping done but it will have to wait. I may have had enough time to go do laundry but not to put it away, I just left it in the basket. Same is true with the dishes. But it won't take long to put away either when I get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment