Monday, May 23, 2011

More Snoopy Searching

I decided to take part of my lunch to go looking for more of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues, found plenty near my work, 8 in all, some locations had multiple statues. I'm going with ones I had recalled seeing before, it's best when going with the easiest ones first. Didn't stay long at the comedy club tonight, decided to get back on the 'fact finding mission' and found 2 more. Some locations, like the Xcel Energy Center and Ecolab, should yield multiples, I can get to them soon. I like getting excited about something, and being a Charlie Brown fan this excites me of course. When I just have the map and booklet from the final of the 5 years, Snoopy on his doghouse, it is a good beginning on getting some ideas. The state fairgrounds is another excellent location to look, besides some of the schools.
    I was late on getting signed up tonight for comedy since 3 straight exits on I-94 were blocked off, apparently due to the tornado damage. Did my best to get there, hated having to find an alternate route.

No comments:

Post a Comment