Friday, June 27, 2014

Count On Me, Bruno Mars

    Tonight I was watching TV after work and heard a song I really liked. Memorable lyrics were 'Count on me, like 123'. I found out it was 'Count on me' by Bruno Mars. It was in a Hyundai car commercial. It moved me like few other songs have, so I had to find it on Youtube. I like songs about friendship, and this one has some passion in it as well. It may be a simple song but it works for me.
   At the comedy club tonight, I was one of the performers. I did some of the same jokes compared to the guest set of the night before. The software developer did one about how he is not ready to be a grandpa. The big dog did one about a step-brother he doesn't have. Others were about getting married recently and his wife's horrific cackle. I like the voice impression of his dad. After the show ended I heard a Ben Folds song, a cover of a Dr. Dre song.
    The rut-roh comic did this joke. Others were about 'You're a ham', and asking a girl what her major is when hitting on her. The roller grill comic did one about an abortion billboard, his dad, and making a sandwich. Restaurant host- or two chains- did one about calling Comcast when needing a therapist, and old rappers. Poster artist did one about rabbits. Fantasia did one about sending her your way, and idiots think alike. Mr. Pibb did one about the 55 year old friend, a Garfield balloon at Macy's, and his lady's IUD poking him. Tortoise and hare did one about a DUI, and his dad was a journalist. Others were about cemeteries, and going to 9 by himself. University accountant did one about a gymnast. Some of the others were about 'That's so raven', and Tootsie Rolls. Hillary Clinton look-alike did one about sex and self-esteem. Others were about guacamole, selling diamonds and her body at a retail job, and the food baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment