Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Comic Standing Semifinals

     I stayed in tonight and got caught up on various things. This included shredding some junk mail. Later in the evening it meant watching the semifinals of Last Comic Standing on NBC. The bathtub comic did a joke about his lesbian mom kind of hoping he would be gay. It did not appear that he advanced, but he is still a talented comic. He has been in my 'Ring of Honor' for a while, as I have his comedy CD. With the other comics I liked one who had a joke about father figures. Women say they want them for their kids, so he said then find the father.
   At work there was a quick meeting in the afternoon, I was a little late as I had just returned from lunch and needed to get stamped in. I call these things 'Conventions' as they sound more classy, as conventions are held at hotels. I have an 'Inaccurate yellow sign' posted when I am at a convention. When I was doing letters I had my first to send to Canada, province of Newfoundland. I found out we do treat these differently, an envelope with a Canadian return address for our business is used.
   I watched two episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight. The syndicated rerun was at a Halloween party, and Penny's ex showed up. Sheldon went as the Doppler effect. The prime time episode was when Sheldon was trying to study comedy and think up the best joke ever. Penny got a role on a TV show but it was cut out, and then she proposed to Leonard.     

No comments:

Post a Comment