Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sam Kinison

   Tonight I dealt with a computer not working, and I called for customer support at Century Link. I think my ranting near the end would have made Sam Kinison blush, and he was known for howling. I have a new modem now, and after the start up took a while it looks like all is well again. As most would expect to hear, I would have preferred a different way to spend the evening besides driving to a mall kiosk to get the modem. I made it a Facebook posting and got some likes from it already, saying I likely got some comedy material from it. Sam Kinison was known for is rant about Ethiopia- 'You live in a desert! We got deserts but we don't live in them'. I also saw him in the movie 'Back to School'.
    I did see Last Comic Standing tonight on NBC. The bathtub comic advanced, doing a joke about rescue dogs. A segment was done about the Wisconsin couple as well. I did see 2 episodes of 'Big Bang Theory', but the syndicated rerun was on when I called customer service so I didn't pay much attention to it. This was the one were Sheldon and Leonard go see Penny's ex and lose their pants. The prime time episode was the Christmas edition, a takeoff of It's A Wonderful Life and Sheldon helps deliver his sister's baby in Texas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment