Monday, June 2, 2014

Living In A Doll Factory

    Tonight at the comedy club, the bathtub comic did one about living in what was a doll factory. The show closer was the 'Extra murder' comic. He did jokes about attending a wedding in Kentucky, bullfighting, watching 'Labyrinth', an antique car horn, and North Dakota tourism. Before the show I was filmed by the Belarus native who was doing a video in support of the 'roller grill' comic. Or was it his birthday? I shared two stories, how we both acted in a skit and I wore a wig. The other was how I like getting roller grill items like he does, as I want the points for my loyalty program.
   The Maryland native did one about how everything is broke, and he is broke. There was also the one about reality shows. A comic I probably haven't written about yet did one about being the king of Minnesota. He has done a joke about who he would go gay for. Another one I haven't written about did one about being stuck in the snow in the Michigan UP. He has done one about famous people names, since he was once teased in school about his, same name as a founding father. The university accountant did one about the hilltop singers in a Coca-Cola ad. The Tetris comic did is set with an I-pad around his neck, it was the set from Last Comic Standing. A newer comic did ones about majoring in philosophy and delivering pizza. Turtle check did one about a swear word, Discover Card, changing shapes, and pickup lines in Oklahoma. The Worthington native did one about a Brock Lesnar match, and a tough dad speech he witnessed. The opera singer did one about mushrooms and acid, as I recall somebody he knew who did it.
   No new titles at work today, lower volume on payoff report, so it was easier to finish all of the letters that were waiting, 11 in all.     

No comments:

Post a Comment