Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Best Buy Customer Service

    I am still trying to return a camera I bought at a Best Buy in Toronto while in town for the Pan-Am Games, as I don't need two of the same model. It has been hard to find someone to take ownership of
this issue. After speaking to some people in person and on the phone I finally decided to try social media, specifically Facebook. I got a response back rather quickly, about 30 minutes later. So now I am emailing my information to Best Buy Canada and will hope for the best. I had hoped there was a return and refund on the first camera, but it was not to be. Cameras really should last much longer than 6 weeks!
   I made it back to the comedy club tonight. I share the stage with musicians there mostly. I went through stories of visiting Toronto, doing last week's podcast, and my internet date last week. The show runner started off with ones about my regret in just one song, I'm broken now, I need you, caught up in mistakes, a Midwest girl, I'm a fighter, and don't take my man. A comic did ones about ripped jeans, age 24, dating a vegetarian, 1996, T-Mobile, U of M student, and from California. Then I heard ones about live on the shady side of the street, be anchor, wing, and blind but now I see. A rapper was wearing a Warhol and Einstein shirt. He did ones about it goes more or less, what you give is what you get, Steve Martin in the Jerk, hibernated, and meditated. Show runner and band did the song I Love Rock and Roll. Others were up all night to get lucky, then my set. This was followed by your love is kind of sweet, got the munchies for our love, and thank you for letting me be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment