Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Soup With Fork

    In the main break-room at my workplace they have run out of spoons. I didn't want to go searching for one in a smaller break-room so I ate it with a fork. It wasn't entirely problematic, as it was chicken noodle and the noodles and chicken chunks were big enough to eat with a fork. I usually am not a big fan of consuming the liquid anyway. But I am hopeful that we get some spoons in soon.
   At the comedy club tonight, I did more jokes about attending my cousin's wedding. Some of them were inspired by the family pictures I saw there. I also got a photo of the beer cans I drank from tonight, a Hamm's and a Pabst. It is good as art. One comic, lunch lady, called me deep because of my beer choices.
    International Falls did ones about Go fund me, werewolf rescue, 4th of July poem, art for sale, ex's car, bathtub of blood, national bird, work in social services, goth style tights, suicide women website, and police dog poem. Fish noodle did ones about can't afford car wreck, sleeping in, get away from poisonous situations, make out at wedding, clink glasses, and drove semi to Illinois. Apron did ones about a bathroom plunger, and crowd work. Note page did ones about kicked out of AA, dangerously poor, sandwiches for lunch, and proletariat. Nebraska did ones about HCMC, Subway Jared and FBI, and yoga pants. Blind side did ones about being adopted, what he is worth, invest in IBM, a gay vampire, and Ann Coulter. A newer comic, who reminds me of a psychology term, did one about slice an avocado. Lunch lady did ones about being paranoid, facial hair, married to a cat guy, and duct tape not Spanx. Soap opera did ones about watch One Life to Live with mom, called by Dad's name, more ex-therapists, camouflage pants, and you doing ok? A newer comic, I think I will call ice cream scoop, did ones about working in an ice cream store, less barely legal, no driver license, and social security numbers.
  I found an insurance card after the show, very nice! I just had to keep searching in the FedEx bag where I keep health insurance-related items until I found the right envelope. So now if I need to enter anything I have the membership number available. I am the type that keeps what looks important, even if I don't look at it right away I know about where to find it when it is relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment