Thursday, July 2, 2015

Johnny Cash Duets

    Tonight I went to the Family Dollar and got two items. It was mainly to get microwave popcorn, but I also liked seeing a CD of Johnny Cash duets as well. It has 14 tracks, and includes duets with his wife June, George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Bob Dylan, Ray Charles, and Willie Nelson. This is a compilation done in 2012. I looked at all of the CDs and DVDs, kept near the front of the store, some I knew better than others. I tell myself all the time- make it count- meaning get just one.
     It was nice to get caught up at the office, aided by having just three settlement letters to do. The
volumes are likely affected by the upcoming holiday. I will need to allow for it on taking the bus to work on Friday, as it is limited service, running on Saturday schedule.
    I liked getting some adds on Facebook friends, after seeing them in a 'People you may know' list. One of them is now a journalist in Michigan, and she tells me a studio tour- my idea- was part of the inspiration to pursue this profession. She is known as 'Peerless one' as I haven't found any friends that compare to her. I said thank you for the add, and how I liked a photo riding an elephant. Same friend who sent me the Twitter invite nearly a year ago. I finally accepted hers after turning it down a few times before from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment