Monday, July 27, 2015

Memorial Sloan Kettering

     I am looking at the back of my note pad that I use when I am at the comedy club and noticed it says memorial sloan kettering, a cancer center. I likely got it through the mail, as many non-profits send me small things in hopes of getting donations. There is a toll free number and a website. I did perform tonight, third time at this venue. Mason City shared a photo on Facebook that I was in, while onstage. It was mostly of the show runner trying to hold up his hand to block the view. I liked having Turtle Check sign an edition of City Pages where he is the cover story. It said 'Thank you for being a friend' but I gained from the friendship as well. I got reviews written and submitted at Ticketmaster  about the Pan-Am Games events I attended. I am still a top 50 contributor, at 41 reviews. This would be my first reviews since may of last year, when I saw the Lady Gaga show. At the workplace there was cake at midday, not sure what for.
     Also at the comedy club, one comic had microphone problems. he also did ones about a sex talk, a twins birthday, and an auto parts store. Ex-cop did ones about sleep apnea, a fad diet, condoms in Lakeville, and a dentist. New Ulm mayor did ones about Brave New Workshop, Full House on Netflix, a Fringe show, and Seinfeld. Note page did ones about herpes, magic mushrooms, e-cigs, hobos and suits, politics and slaughterhouse, Twitter followers, double dare, price is right, a cat lady, hoarder, and cook dinner together. Stillwater played guitar, and did ones about 12/13 CDs, and I got a shout-out when somebody yelled 'freebird' and I laughed really hard. He said it wasn't that funny. Others were about Waylon Jennings, send the bill to my heart, tight lipped ladies, ranch, and Harry Potter. Turtle check did ones about his double, second round husband, lot of hustle, not on menu, and signing bonus. I may have confused this comic with the button, not sure. I think I will call her one spoon as she has a joke about it. She also did ones about cheap and easy food, cookies, glitter, internet dating, Netflix, thrift store, too mediocre, and a therapist. Twin Peaks did ones about an HIV test, called hipster by Grandma, dyslexia, and diarrhea. Mason City did ones about riding his bike, Shawshank, donate plasma, passive dependent, understanding each other, you are awesome, save the pig, run by pigs, Steve Miller Band, and lamination.

No comments:

Post a Comment