Wednesday, July 22, 2015

High Five Guys Podcast

    Tonight I recorded the High Five Guys podcast in Richfield. I like doing podcasts, it was my third to date. A fourth was sub teacher's radio show. This was an auction win from the comedy marathon in March. We did know some of the same people, like the late Bill Young, as I found out at the end of the session. Another was a theater guy I worked with who also does the Robin Hood show at the Renaissance Festival. But when we are all performers, I knew the odds were high that we might know some of the same people. Much like the one I did in January, it was in somebody's home, in this case the basement. Much like the one I did last year, we had a drink during the show. It was apple cider with a strong green peppers flavor. We went through restaurant pet peeves and news of the weird, among other things. I don't think I had met any of the three from this podcast before, but I did get a photo of them at the end of the session as I like documenting my comedy career. It meant giving up a night at the comedy club, but I didn't mind as this is the night that they offered me and I still count this as valuable stage time.
   I had a short lunch so I could leave work early and pick up mail at the post office that was being held when I was out of town. Most of it was junk, but there was 4 bills as well, as it had piled up for a week. It sounds like they were waiting to hear from me on resuming delivery to my home, though the online hold mail request expired on Monday per my request. Since this task is now done I am mostly caught up with things now. I did go through the bag of souvenirs from Toronto and sorted it some more, but I will need more time with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment