Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Should I Gossip?

    This was the first night back at the comedy clubs. International Falls suggested I start to gossip about comedians in this forum, I asked if this made me Joan Rivers. Well the question is still who, and what? about myself? About which comics go to strip clubs? I do have a 'Manufactured rival', although it is not her. I am wondering what this comic will have to say after seeing my response.
    Also at the comedy club, International Falls did ones about casual sex, pro-lifer, licking armpit, black tights, and suicide girls. Chalm-Skinn did ones about in a magazine, tats, chain smoking, coffee and Lou Gehrig. The Crow did ones about clean room-do it, fast and furious, the song You Oughta Know, detox, and Pearl Jam. Blind Side did ones about car insurance, a small town hooker, Taco Bell, Robert DeNiro impression, pregnancy scare, and micro-managers. I did ones about what are the Pan-Am Games, getting popcorn there, seeing a snake in Toronto, people I met while performing at a comedy show there, a new camera, and re-book flights. Bathtub did ones about number of steps, grocery cart corral, awkward dater, and a model train museum. Fish noodle did ones about a car crash near miss, driving a semi to Illinois, sleeping in, and walk away from bad people. Note page did ones about pizza in squares, apple pie, and roll cigarettes. Ragu did ones about big dumb brown guy, a red shirt at Target, and broke rappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment