Friday, July 3, 2015

Comedy All Stars

    One comedy club I go to regularly was closed for holiday, found this out when I showed up as some of the servers told me. So I said I had already paid for parking, and I was having a beer before I went anywhere else. I went to see the comedy all stars at another club instead. It was a good show all around, School bouncer was MC, I also saw Opera Singer, Wee Bit, and Fever Comic perform. Opera Singer gave me what I will count as a shout out. At work it was a slow day, especially by afternoon, so it was a good day to get caught up on paperwork, and this meant printing old emails. If it is a year-old email, I get rid of it.
    School bouncer did ones about back from the cabin, kayaking, cousin a gang banger, comfortable with jail, a t-shirt, a hip-hop tattoo, Ice Cube, rap beef, kill you just cause, smooth jazz, talk radio, bed skirt at Target, thick thighs low self-esteem, 100 year old woman, kick rocks, Blind Side, and check the fridge. Wee bit did ones about rapping on the street, as real as it gets, gas station cookies, Christ was a carpenter, Rainbow Foods, and Foot Locker. Others were about bought condoms, trash can baby, studio apartment, pasta sauce, Right Guard extreme, Tony Hawk, generic cereals, got to do what you got to do, sniper rifle, just felt right, when I was afraid, Laffy Taffy, Great Clips, Super-America, stolen phone online, the shrug, had to buy it at Kohl's, bring girls, Johnsonville, and first dic-pic.
     Opera singer did ones about drinking in a basement, flax seeds and water, I do it for me, lactic acid buildup, Grateful Dead, multi vitamins, fish tacos, brother a re-enactor, he is at the fort, Bible drinking game, Phil Collins, Tarzan, Cap'n Crunch, Lunchables and M and M's, bartender, music school, Irish whore bag, cougar bait, and opera pick-up line.
     Fever did ones about arrested, drug dog, teach people to read, sick kids feel better, doing more cocaine, airport sandwiches, one guy in line, thrown off plane, luggage at strip club, Sky Mall magazine, Stand By Me, emergency landing, Home Depot, fight like a dominatrix, fundamentalist deer, football year round, birth control, dental appointment and floss, are you old? commercial, Netflix login, gambling is an American thing, and car insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment