Sunday, July 5, 2015

Recall Transaction

    When I did my weekly grocery store order this morning I noticed when I was about to check out I didn't have a valuable coupon with me. So I was permitted to run back home, not too far away, to go get it. It was put in 'Recall transaction' for me until I returned. I liked how they were willing and able to do this for me. I did some other errand running after it, such as printing things at the library as it was closed on Saturday for the holiday. It also meant doing laundry.
   This afternoon went to another St. Paul Saints baseball game. This one was notable as there was a giveaway- a Bill Murray shirt. It is an orange one, celebrating the construction of the new stadium. I learned how CHS Field has the gates opening earlier than Midway Stadium, so I allowed for it today and was in line before gates open. Based on past experiences, I know if one is in line this early then one will get the item. I also got the one they handed out last year, where he is wearing a Saints hat.
   I didn't know what to do at first to stay occupied until first pitch. The first thing was the easiest, and it was walking all the way around the stadium. eventually I decided to go to my assigned seat, and watched some of the batting practice and then saw the batting cage being taken down. I also got a photo of the video board telling us about the giveaway item. I liked seeing the 'what's in the bag' between innings entertainment, much like at Midway. But it has a different sponsor now, it appears to be the nearby farmers market. The Saints won 3-2.   

No comments:

Post a Comment