Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ticketmaster Reviews

     I decided to check out my reviews of events I have attended on Ticketmaster. I was pleased to find out four people found my reviews helpful- for Prairie Home Companion, Maya Angelou, Eminem, and Incubus. So I like knowing some are reading what I write. I noticed how most of the existing reviews of the Pan-Am Games were of the opening ceremony, no surprise there. I probably should also enter one about the Janeane Garofalo show I attended earlier this year, she is listed as one of 80 favorites in my Ticketmaster profile. This includes performers and venues.
   At the comedy club tonight, International Falls did ones about IUDs, comedy for kids, cough syrup, interview neighbors, 10,000 words, 4th of July poem, baby on Facebook, and psychic babies. Magic Man did ones about magic at bar mitzvahs, motivational speaker, worked at Minnesota Daily, and I got a shut up shout-out. Rut-roh did ones about rhetorical questions, chopping onions, halfway house, bowl of rice, and Benadryl. Long Straw did ones about a driver test in Beloit, and a reformed bully. Sub teacher did ones about tiny Freud, Catholic wedding, vacation bible school, the rapture, and demon moral code. Big Dog did ones about Christian Mingle, suck air through teeth, burned undies, People magazine, hemorrhoids, playing Operation, and guns in bathroom. Stillwater did ones about 12/13 CDs, misdirection song, send the bill to my heart, and check IDs. Chalm-Skinn did ones about Applebee's, cracked urinal, and free fries. The Crow did ones about no transfer of heat, joke fight, and an apocalypse.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment