Friday, September 5, 2014

Three Sisters Art Gallery

    Tonight I went to an event at Three Sisters Art Gallery in Lower-town St. Paul. I liked seeing some Charlie Brown and Snoopy figurines on display there. I know it is the first time I had been there. Good food as usual, as I like the sliced cheese available. I claimed a bottle of water and took it with me. I didn't stay for long, about 30 minutes. I wanted to get to a high school football game.
   The game I went to see was North St. Paul hosting Hill-Murray. North St. Paul trailed 14-0 at the half and lost 36-18, and did not convert an extra point or two-point play. When Hill-Murray converted a two-pointer to put them up 29-12, I said 'Why?' Normally I go to see homecoming there, but a scheduling conflict exists for that game later this month so I moved up my visit.
    After the game I went back to my car and saw something under the wiper. The note said 'Next time I visit someone, park here (or is it there?) instead of blocks away. Signed, concerned resident'. Well, all I can say to 'Concerned resident' is that I don't visit your town much, just annually for a football game. While I am thankful it wasn't a parking ticket, I have no idea what to do with this information.
  At work, the political science guy was joking about what his weekend plans were- to dig graves and then put bodies in them. I asked him who he was going to whack, people that owe him money?
    I just finished watching ABC's 'Nightline' show. There were features about the recent death of entertainer Joan Rivers, as well as an 'On assignment' piece about snake charming in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment