Monday, September 1, 2014

Dill Pickle Button

     I went to the Renaissance Festival today. One of the souvenirs I picked up was a dill pickle button. It has the cast of 'Big Bang Theory' on it but says 'Big dill theory' instead. I liked getting it for just a dollar. When it was sold to me I said it reminded me of how there was an episode of this show where the gang went to a renaissance festival. I also got two postcards for a dollar. One appears to be a Merlin type holding a staff with a bird of prey on it, and Merlin is riding a dog. There is a castle in the background. The other has a nude woman with butterfly wings (a nymph?) and there is a frog in the corner. I did see the last Robin Hood show of the day, I know two of the guys in it. Looks like the show has been modified some since last year, nothing wrong with that. The actor playing Robin Hood put his hat on top of mine at the start of the show, wasn't sure what was happening at first.
   In the evening after getting back I went to Walgreen to get photos onto a disc so I could post them to Facebook. This included four photos for my 'Ring of honor', six comics in all, now up to 32. This included the Hillary Clinton look-alike, sub teacher, Perkins employee, Louisiana native, school bouncer, and the barber. A total of 12 were posted, two were in the news feed and not in the album. This included a pig statue from Mason City, and seeing hot dish at a pizza buffet. The pig statue got plenty of likes. The Mason City native asked where it was found, I said it was near the middle of town and many of them are for sale at high prices. The 'Ring of honor' photos got plenty of likes, as expected. I even posted a selfie from my hotel room. The photographer from Alabama liked many of the photos, including the selfie. I said I am thankful somebody likes it, as usually it takes me 3-4 tries before I find one I like as they are hard to do. According to her updates she is out of town now, in her native South. I didn't think I would get into doing 'Selfies' but I have 4 posted now, all of them since early June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment