Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oliver!

Saw a play tonight, in a nearby park, "Oliver". Reminded me of some of the songs I sang in music class in grade school, like 'Consider Yourself' and 'Oompapa'. Another, 'Boy For Sale', was parodied on 'The Simpsons'.
   I have Friday off from work, but I had no problem staying caught up on everything. It was kind of odd to get one friend request on Facebook, from somebody in San Diego. It's because we are both fans of Lady Gaga. This musician sure knows how to bring people together!
   Looks like I'm retiring another pair of pants soon, I started the rip while at the play and it's hard to stop once started, a little at a time. May be just as well, these were bigger pants and I've lost more than 20 pounds so they are almost too big now.

No comments:

Post a Comment