Tuesday, July 13, 2010

History joke

Thankful to hear a history joke tonight, it was about Civil War veterans filmed in the 1930s, and what a rebel yell sounded like. Even went to the comic after the show and said so. Another notable thing after the show was getting more stage time, but had to be careful to avoid scheduling conflicts. Since I have a ticket to see the Lady Gaga show in late August I was moved up one week. I got a few jokes about it as it appears out of character for me but I have a wide range of interest in music. Will have to do jokes about previous concerts I've attended, and choose an outfit tailored to it as well, as I have a few musician shirts.
   Got the release form signed and sent by fax earlier today, so the prize from watching 'The Office' should be arriving soon. I think I will leave it up to my boss as to who gets them after I get mine, so my colleagues have less of a reason not to like me. Boss is on vacation this week, but will be back soon. Wonder what her reaction will be. I know she often likes to get a laugh at my expense but is easygoing and has been one of the better bosses I've had. Sometimes I make it easy to get a laugh, since I'm known for a dour demeanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment